If you're over 45, feeling like your skin is changing and there's nothing you can do, don't despair. Let me help you implement eight simple habits that will put you back in control and start getting you results right away. Discover an exercise protocol and nutrition strategy that increases your natural production of Human Growth Hormone for glowing skin, enhanced mood, fat burning, bone and muscle building, increased libido and much more. Click here to find out more about the 8 Weeks 8 Habits Redefining Ageing Program.
In the mean time here are eight simple things you can start doing right away!
1. Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water helps to flush out toxins from your body and keeps your skin hydrated, which can help to improve its overall appearance. Limit your alcohol intake. Alcohol interferes with collagen absorption and production and because it's dehydrating it also diminishes skin elasticity.
2. Eat a healthy diet: A balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein can provide your skin with the necessary vitamins and minerals it needs to stay healthy.
3. Protect your skin from the sun: The sun can cause damage to your skin, leading to wrinkles, age spots, and an increased risk of skin cancer. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30, wear protective clothing, and avoid spending time in the sun during peak hours.
4. Use gentle skincare products: Choose skincare products that are gentle and non-irritating, and avoid using products that contain harsh chemicals, fragrances, or dyes that can cause irritation and inflammation.
5. Practice good hygiene: Keeping your skin clean by washing your face twice a day and removing makeup before going to bed can help to prevent breakouts and keep your skin looking healthy. It is said that every night you don't remove makeup, it ages you 7 days!
6. Manage stress: Stress can trigger the production of hormones that can cause skin problems such as acne and eczema. Practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or yoga can help to reduce stress and improve your skin.
7. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can lead to dark circles, puffiness, and other skin problems. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night to help your skin look and feel its best.
8. Move regularly: Moving can help to improve circulation, which can provide your skin with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy. It can also help to reduce stress, which can improve the overall health of your skin.